Our mechanical penthouses are designed and built to optimize the projects specific heating, cooling, energy and environmental goals.
We partner with design teams, owners and contractors to identify the specific project needs and collectively create a customized solution. In every project our goal is to ensure we are adding value to each stakeholder as well as the overall project.
From a stakeholder perspective we are able to add value by:
- Collaborating with design engineers to provide customized MEP solutions.
- Saving valuable real estate within the building for architects to maximize usable space (patient care, retail, lab space).
- Allowing end users to visit the factory and make system adjustments as needed prior to final install.
- Providing a product that streamlines site coordination for the general contractor.
- Offering an offsite modular solution that improves overall site safety and sustainability, which benefits everyone.
And from a project perspective we are able to add value in numerous ways. Our modular mechanical penthouses are:
- Built in a parallel path to the construction project which condenses the overall project schedule.
- Reviewed by our service team during the design and construct phase to ensure clearances and serviceability are in line with what the end user will need.
- Built in an ISO 9001 certified, climate-controlled factory that translates to a better product in the field.
- An ideal option for teams that need flexibility with space layout.
- Classified as a piece of equipment rather than a building structure.